[UWAB] One more Week til Halloween!

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 23 11:16:36 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

Meeting this Tuesday at 11:00! Some of us will be chalking and some of
us will be making the games and preparing for next week.

We need profesor responses! We'll talk about this Tuesday.

Does anyone want to make a flier for this event? I'll be making a ppt
and sending that to Maureen. That way, professors can put the ppt. in
their slides. We can put a memo to remind the professors to reply too. :)

Yay! Get excited! Decorating the CoC will be so much fun. :)

Kathy