[UWAB] Amazing Computer Magic

Laura Parker gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:37:52 EDT 2005

Ladies-

The ACM is meeting tonight at 7:00 in room 102. Having never actually been to a meeting, I cannot even start to guess what to expect, but I plan on attending tonight's meeting and would appreciate your company.

The Georgia Tech chapter of ACM is trying to revive itself and not be just a group of cs super-nerds, so this is a good opportunity to join an organization and really help influence the direction it takes.

Please don't make me go by myself-
Laura

PS. For those of you who do not know what the ACM is, it is a national society of professionals and students in computer related fields. From what I understand, it's supposed to be for networking and learning. It's supposed to look pretty good on a resume and all that too. http://www.acm.org/

Laura Parker
gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu