[UWAB] Need Poster Input- ASAP

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 5 09:22:35 EDT 2005

Hi Ladies,

Each CoC Leadership group will have a poster at the retreat Sunday. And
clearly, since we are the best Leadership group and the best Csers, we
will have the best poster. (and of course, anyone who is in more than
one group is even more awesome). I need your input. THIS IS DEFINTELY A
ROUGH DRAFT. What else should I add? How should I finish the Halloween
Party caption. Should I change any format? ANyone have more pictures? I
really need more.

I like the pink the most.. then the blue. :)

Kathy