[UWAB] An Idea

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 30 13:44:51 EST 2005

I am guessing that we through all of them away because they are not in any of
the boxes.

Jennifer W. made a nice sign yesterday so we can put that up ASAP.  It is in
Maureeen's office.

See you all tonight at 8pm.  Where are we meeting?  By the student org.
office?  At the the tent?

~Mandy

--
Mandy Zielonka