[UWAB] Fwd: Re: CoC Caesars Palace

Vanessa Larco gtg205w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 29 17:18:46 EST 2005

----- Forwarded message from John Stasko <stasko at cc.gatech.edu> -----
    Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:50:48 -0500
    From: John Stasko <stasko at cc.gatech.edu>
 Subject: Re: CoC Caesars Palace
      To: Vanessa Larco <gtg205w at mail.gatech.edu>

Hi Vanessa,
Yes, I would be happy to do it.  I sent an email reply back to Laura
Parker right before spring break, but maybe that got lost.

For me, dealing on the early end of the window would be better, like
around 5-6:30 or 7.  I'd like to do blackjack again too.
--John

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Vanessa Larco