[UWAB] Final Tuesday 11-12 Meeting in CoC 17!!!

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 28 20:28:23 EST 2005

Hey girls!

   Just a reminder that we will be making posters and signs for CoCaesars
Palace at our meeting tomorrow.  We also will need to get a final status
report on EVERYTHING so that we can get all of the last minute loose ends
tied up.  Get EXCITED girls, the event that we have all worked so hard on is
ALMOST here!!!

Oh, and I unfortunately won't be at the meeting tomorrow.there is a 50
person tour group coming,  on top of anyone else who may show up, so we will
be needing all of the tour guides that we can get so I almost certainly will
have to give a tour.

See you all soon!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka