[UWAB] READ ASAP! cardStock+printer= funCards

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Mar 27 23:28:19 EST 2005

Hey Chicks that Click (Laura decided to revive one of our name ideas from last
year's retreat. uWomen was getting a little jaded...),

Good news! Laura P. and I printed the cards Sunday night. We set a box by
Maureen's office with the UNCUT cards. Can everyone swing by Monday, pick up
about 10 cards, cut them up and hand them out in class, in the commons, or tape
them to your body, walk around and whereever they fall, they fall. :)

Kathy and Laura

--
GTRI-SEV Software Development Branch
"To love what you do and feel that it matters