[UWAB] update on Floor plan/set up

Shruthi Panicker gtg266w at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Mar 27 20:53:38 EST 2005

Hi,

On the help needed from guys to set up pn 30th March and 31st March, I have
mailed the ACM, MICS guys. They said will talk to their members soon and get
back to me asap.

Vanessa, I had also sent that mail you. It would be great if you could ask FAB
for help.

Also, it would be awesome if us UWAB girls talk to our friends and ask them for
help too.

Have we decided on a time for wednesday to meet and set up the entire thing? I
would help if we can decide on that right away.

Plz send in ur opinions, comments, suggestions, help.

Thanks,
Shruthi Panicker
College of Computing
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."--Mahatma Gandhi.