[UWAB] Meeting 3/17 in CoC 53

Brittany Garrison gtg283b at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 17 10:07:54 EST 2005

I'll call you or Mandy or somebody tonight on my way home before I leave town
today and run by and give one of you the card stock.  It'll probably be around
5:30, so if you'll be around, let me know where I can drop it off for you.  I'm
really sorry I can't come to today's meeting and bring it there, but I really
have to fix this bug(we're rolling out on the 31st).

What'd the google guy say?