[UWAB] Meeting 3/17 in CoC 53

Brittany Garrison gtg283b at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 17 08:50:02 EST 2005

Hey ladies,

I also don't think I'm going to be able to make the meeting today.  A bug just
came up in my code and I have to fix it before I leave for the day (b/c I won't
be here tomorrow or next week).  So, I really have to get this done.  If I can
fix it before the meeting, I'll be there.  Otherwise, have a good meeting and a
great spring break.  I'll see you all when we get back!

-Brittany

Quoting Priyanka Mahalanabis <gtg900r at mail.gatech.edu>:

> Hey,
>
> I don't think I will be able to make the meeting today. I have a lot to get
> done
> school-wise and I think I'll be needing that hour to maybe sleep? Anyways..I
> just wanted to let you guys know.
> Also, I will unfortunately be in town all of the spring break, so if there is
> anything or anyone that you want me to keep tabs on CoCaesar's related... I
> can
> do that too. Just let me know..
>

> Have a great Spring Break!
> ~Priyanka
> --
> Priyanka Mahalanabis
> gtg900r at mail.gatech.edu
> Georgia Institute of Technology
>

> Quoting Sabina Karkin <gtg741a at mail.gatech.edu>:
>
> > Hey girls,
> >
> > This is just a reminder that we are meeting today (Thursday) at 11:00 in
> > room 53 in CoC.
> >
> > See you there!
> >
> > ~Sabina

> > Sabina Karkin