[UWAB] call for dealers!!!

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 15 18:04:13 EST 2005

Hey girls,

   Sorry I couldn't make the meeting today, I had to tour. Anyway, it looks
like we are going to be way short on dealers (we have 4 confirmed and we
have 16-20 game tables, and this is without knowing if those 4 are staying
the whole 3 hours or not.)  So, we need to start asking others ASAP!  Ask
you friends, grad students, TAs, your friendly Deans, bug you professors
(nicely) and see if they have responded to Laura.   Tell all people who want
to deal to email Laura P.

We all will not be able to help out very much as dealers since we have to
man the food, sign-in, chips, mock tails, and raffle tables- so we need LOTS
of volunteers to help then!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major