[UWAB] publicity efforts

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:45:15 EST 2005

Hey girls,

  I talked to the Dean of Students for the CoC and he is going to inform all
necessary people that we are approved to put up posters and magnets and such to
advertise CoCaesars Palace.  So, we do not need to get the flyers and
everything else stamped.  We just can't tape things to painted walls or glass.

Also, I just checked, and we DO have black and color ink in the printer in the
student orgs. office.  I tried the copier function and that works.  I don't
have my laptop with me so I could not test to see if the printer function
works, but I would like to think that it does.  So, we can use the printer in
the office to print the colored flyers and the magnets and stick-ons. The big
copier and the lab printers we can use for our black and white flyers.

Anne-  let us know what we can do to help you get all of these flyers, magnets,
and stick-ons printed/made so that we can start hanging them up asap.

Hence, we can all come in on sunday and hang everything up if we have some
volunteers.  I know that I am free on sunday to help out...it shouldn't take
long to do.  Who else can come on sunday afternoon, maybe at 3:30, (providing
that we can have all of the designs for the flyers, magnets, and stickons ready
to go)?

~Mandy

--
Mandy Zielonka