[UWAB] PowerPoint To give to Profs

Laura Rouse rouse at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:19:28 EST 2005

When we presented to SGA, they made a big point that they wanted it to
be open to all students.  I'm afraid if we have the statement "must be
CS or CM major", then we're going to invite the wrath of the
already-skeptical SGA members, and possibly not get any money next
year...  I'd feel better if we took that part off, or said that just the
free food was only for CS and CM majors.

Just a thought,
Laura