[UWAB] Undergrad SGA meeting tonight at 7:30pm - flag building!!!

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 8 21:16:00 EST 2005

Hey girls!!!

   Our bill passed in the undergrad SGA meeting (35 yays, 10 nays & 2
abstentions)!!!!  Thank you sooo sooo much to everyone who showed up to
either meeting.  I believe that it really helped that there were a bunch of
us there at each meeting- especially when many of us know representatives!
This is great news girls!

Just remember:  we have the tent, a technique article, and a few small
things paid for.  However, the bill specifically states what we HAVE to use
the money on...we do not just get $1925 to put in our "pot of $$$", so if we
do not go and buy what we asked for in the bill, then we do not get that
$$$.

See you all on Thursday!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka