[UWAB] Undergrad SGA meeting tonight at 7:30pm - flag building!!!

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 8 12:30:24 EST 2005

Hey girls,

  The bill (with $$$ for the tent!) passed in the Grad SGA meeting this
morning, barely -> 11 yays to 10 nays with 1 abstention!!!  I would really
appreciate it if as many of you can come out and support those that will be
speaking on behalf of the bill at the undergrad SGA meeting tonight at 7:30.

Remember: we need both grad and undergrad SGA to pass the bill for us to get
the $$$.  Since the vote was sooo close in the grad house, I am real worried
about tonight so I would appreciate you'lls support by being there.

As always, if you arrive and the doors to the auditorium are closed, PLEASE go
around to the hallway on the right and use the back entrance- we all we be
sitting together in the back.

Hope to see many of you there tonight!
~Mandy

--