[UWAB] Grad and Undergrad SGA meetings

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Thu Mar 3 14:50:26 EST 2005

Hey all,

     We will be attending the grad SGA meeting this Tuesday at 11am instead
of having a regular meeting (maybe we will meet afterwards if it gets out
early enough before 12) so please meet outside the big room right near the
housing office in the flag building/student services building (just look for
a big group of girls :-) - if you come there late, use the back entrance
which is down the main hallway).

Also, please try to come to the Tuesday evening undergrad SGA meeting at
7:30pm in the same place.  I will be there.

See you all Tuesday morning!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major