[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow (3/1) @ 11

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 28 19:10:03 EST 2005

Hey girls!

        I just found out that we will be in CoC 155 (the Dean's conference
room) for our meeting tomorrow.  I hopefully will only be a few minutes
late.  Please drop off all of your stuff in the conference room and have
Maureen open up the supply closet so that we can start sorting through last
years CoCaesar's Palace supplies.  If need be, bring all of the boxes back
into the conference room.

Other stuff we need to talk about tomorrow:

-the faculty members that have agreed to be dealers.ask your profs ASAP

-publicity for the event (posters, emails, etc)

-what other supplies do we need after seeing what we have in the closet
(signs for the tent, more games, playing cards, balloons, etc)

-the status of the food

-the status of fundraising efforts

See you tomorrow!!! I hope to see you all there because we need EVERYONE'S
help!!!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major