[UWAB] meeting Tues. 11-12- CANCELLED

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 19 09:50:38 EDT 2005

Alright girls,

   I am receiving many emails from people saying that they won't be able to
make it today.  So, the meeting is cancelled and we will have a meeting
Thursday 11-12 in CoC 53 instead.

Hopefully more of you can make that one!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka
Candidate for B.S. in Computer Science

Georgia Institute of Technology