[UWAB] Tuesday and Thank yous

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 18 12:50:20 EDT 2005

Actually,  we weren't planning on having a meeting on Tuesdays anymore.

However, we will have a meeting on whichever day works the best for most
people.  Please email your meeting preferences for the next 2 weeks- either
Tuesday 11-12 or Thursday 11-12 to ME ONLY (don't spam the group!) so that I
can get a head count and figure out when to book a room.  I don't think that we
need 2 meetings every week from now on.

Thanks girls!  Hope all of your work is not too stressful!

~Mandy

--
Mandy Zielonka
5th Year Computer Science Major