[UWAB] WEDNESDAY'S RECRUITMENT EVENT...PLEASE READ!!!!!

Jennifer Whitlow gtg160x at mail.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 12 00:49:03 EDT 2005

Hi girls!!!!

Get excited...there are 9 girls coming to visit us this Wednesday and
Thursday! I am attaching a spread sheet with the information of who is coming
and who is there host.

I have the following girls listed as hosts:

Katie Flinn is hosting...Jennifer Turner and Rachel Scott
Kady Rosier is hosting...Kristina Makarova and Shellin Nwangwa
Mandy Zielonka is hosting...Katherine Barnhart
Sabina Karkin is hosting...Megan Elmore
Anne Hewitt is hosting...Marie Johnson
Shruthi Panicker is hosting...Liz Ha
Jennifer Whitlow is hosting...Elizabeth White

As a host, you should either send your girl an email or call them and let them
know what exactly they need to bring.  If they are driving, I recomend that
they bring a sleeping bag.  They also need toiletries, clothes, pjs, etc.  I
think you can let them know.  I will meet all the girls and bring them to the
CoC at 5.  I will need everyone who can to be at the CoC at 5 for an ice
breaker and group introduction.  We will then head to the banquet from there.
I will bring all of the girls to the CoC so you don't need to coordinate
anything like that.  We will have something for the girls to do after the
banquet, and I will send out a more definite schedule tomorrow afternoon. But
the most important thing is that you send your girl(s) an email or give them a
phone call or both...it's up to you which you choose to do.

I also have Kathy, Kady Rosier, and Mandy signed up to do the panel at lunch.
We will go over the exact times for all of this at tomorrow's meeting, so if
you are signed up to be a host or on the panel MAKE SURE YOU'RE AT THE
MEETING...IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Thanks for all of your help!!
Jennifer
--