[robocup-worldwide] Post-Doc opportunity at UCSD

Amy Eguchi a2eguchi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 29 14:17:09 EST 2020

Dear all,

Hope you and your family are well and staying healthy!

We are recruiting a post-doc fellow at UCSD (The Institute for Neural
Computation (INC), the Arthur C. Clarke Center for Human Imagination, and
the California Institute for Telecommunications and Information Technology
at the University of California, San Diego, in support of the campus,
multidisciplinary Organized Research Units (ORUs)). You can find the
details here: https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fapol-recruit.ucsd.edu%2FJPF02568&data=04%7C01%7Crobocup-worldwide%40cc.gatech.edu%7Cad691aae402d434e132608d8ac2e6d5f%7C482198bbae7b4b258b7a6d7f32faa083%7C0%7C0%7C637448662690229205%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=SzCuRQO%2FEzQhhZWA7BRO4Qj0ZOBVtNSX21Suj8vrZVc%3D&reserved=0

The call is set to explore soon but we are extending the search to the new
year. It's a one-year position but can provide you with a great experience
at the intersection of Augmented Reality (AR), visual interface and
programming language design, distributed computing, and collaborative work.
I am not directly involved in the projects, but indirectly collaborating
with the members of the projects.

Please apply!

Stay safe and wishing you all a happy new year!

Cheers Amy

Amy Eguchi, Ph.D.
Assistant Teaching Professor, Computer Science Education
Transforming Education in a Diverse Society
Department of Education Studies, UC San Diego
a2eguchi at ucsd.edu
amy.eguchi at gmail.com
*Pronouns: she / her / hers*