[robocup-worldwide] Call for Book Chapters: Springer Book Smart Sensor Networks: Analytics, Sharing and Control (SSNASC-2020)

Umang Singh umangsingh2930 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:32:27 EDT 2020

*Call for Book Chapters(Springer)*

* Smart Sensor Networks: Analytics, Sharing, and Control*

*Special Issue on Big Data Series * *indexed in **Web of Science, Scopus*

*Dear Professor*,

 A*s we were receiving request of Authors, We are pleased to share with you
that we have extended the Complete chapter submission date by 20th October
2020 *for our book on *Smart Sensor Networks: Analytics, Sharing and
Control (SSNASC-2020)** , **Special Issue on Big Data Series indexed in **Web
of Science, Scopus, EI-Compendex, DBLP,  Google Scholar and Springerlink*, to
be published by Springer.

Details about the book: https://easychair.org/cfp/SSNASC-2020

The objective of this book *“Smart Sensor Networks: Analytics, Sharing, and
Control”* is to present a valuable insight on the original research and
review articles on the latest achievements that will contribute to the
field of smart sensor networks and their usage in related domain. This book
will cover network techniques, design, and principles of smart sensor
networks, a survey of technologies employed to smart sensor networks, data
collection, data monitoring, control and management, and also research
allied challenges of related interesting real-life applications like smart
city, smart home, e healthcare, smart banking, and smart social sensing
networks etc.
*Topics include:*

·  Impact of AI and Machine Learning in Smart Sensor Networks

·  Smart Sensors and Devices in Artificial Intelligence

·  Data Analysis for Smart Sensor Networks

·  Machine Learning Algorithm for Smart Sensor Networks

·  Leveraging Machine Learning and Big Data for Smart Sensor Networks

·  Graph Powered Machine Learning in Smart Sensor Networks

·  Enhanced Protection Environment in Intelligence Applications

·  Human driven AI Based Applications in Smart Sensors Networks

·  Social and Intelligent Applications in Smart Sensors Networks

·  Data Management based Machine Learning Techniques in Smart Sensors
Networks

·  Machine Learning Applications for Smart Sensor Networks

·  AI based Applications in Smart Sensor Networks

*Submission Procedure:  (T*hrough Online Easy Chair Submission System
(ONLY)).

*Full Chapter Submission Deadline(20-30 Pages): 20th October 2020*

*Easy Chair Submission Link:*
https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ssnasc2020#
<https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=ssnasc2020>

*Pl Note : *

·       All submitted book chapters must be original and not simultaneously
submitted to another journal or conference.

·       There are *No* publication charges for this book.

·       Upon the acceptance of the proposal & First draft of the book
chapter, further instructions for submission guidelines according to the
Springer will be communicated.

For any query, you may also contact us at
*ssnasc2020 at gmail.com/singh.umang at rediffmail.com.
<ssnasc2020 at gmail.com/singh.umang at rediffmail.com.>*

*Your contribution will be source of information and inspiration for
academicians, researchers and practitioners of respective domain.*

*I look forward for your response and acknowledgement for our request,
please.*

*It would be nice, if you can circulate this information to your
friends/colleagues.*

Feel free to contact us for any queries.

Regards

*Editor(s)-SSNASC 2020*

*Dr. Umang Singh*

*Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad, India*

*Email:dr.umang.singh at ieee.org <Email%3Adr.umang.singh at ieee.org>*

*Dr. Ajith Abraham*

*Machine Intelligence Research Labs, USA*

*Email:ajith.abraham at ieee.org <Email%3Aajith.abraham at ieee.org>*

*Dr. Arturas Kakauskas*

*Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Lithuania*

*Dr. Tzung-Pei Hong*

*National University of Kaohsiung,Taiwan*