[robocup-worldwide] Survey regarding the accessibility of the RoboCup Logistics League

Eltester, Niklas Sebastian eltester at fh-aachen.de
Mon Sep 28 10:09:24 EDT 2020

Dear RoboCuppers,

in order to improve the experience of our league for participants and audience, we have compiled a short questionnaire that is supposed to help us gain some insight into how the Logistics League is viewed from the outside.

The questionnaire is avaible as pdf or as a Google Form: https://forms.gle/rs3s9zZouzTb2Dye8

There are some open questions, feel free to answer them in your reply email or in another document.

For any questions and replies please refer to: eltester at fh-aachen.de

All the best and stay safe and healthy,

Sebastian Eltester

--
Niklas Sebastian Eltester, M. Eng. (FH)
Mobile Autonomous Systems & Cognitive Robotics Institute

Teamleader Carologistics

FH Aachen - University of Applied Sciences Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology

Eupener Strasse 70 | 52066 Aachen | Germany
Email: eltester at fh-aachen.de