[robocup-worldwide] [Online] CoSpace Highlighted Matches & Sharing Session 2: July 12th, 06:00-17:00 GMT

Changjiu ZHOU (SP) ZHOU_Changjiu at sp.edu.sg
Sat Jul 11 08:45:49 EDT 2020

Message Classification: Official (Closed)

Dear RoboCuppers,

The RoboCup CoSpace “Highlighted Matches & Sharing Session” on July 5th was a big success. As of time of writing, we have almost 20,000 unique views across the 31 videos that were shared this past Sunday. The Organizing Committee would like to thank each and everyone of you for the many messages of felicitations and support.

We are pleased to let you know that the Organizing Committee will feature a series of RoboCup CoSpace Demonstration Matches and Sharing Sessions on a rolling basis to recognize RoboCuppers who have contributed significantly to outreach efforts for RoboCup through CoSpace Challenges.

The next session will be tomorrow (Sunday):