[robocup-worldwide] Virtual RoboCup Humanoid Open Workshops - Program & Registration

Maike Paetzel maike.paetzel at it.uu.se
Fri Jun 12 12:18:22 EDT 2020

* Program has been published, registration is now open *

RoboCup 2020
Virtual RoboCup Humanoid Open Workshops (V-RoHOW)
https://humanoid.robocup.org/virtual-rohow-2020/

June 25th to June 28th, 2020 (Online)

Program:
https://humanoid.robocup.org/virtual-rohow-2020/program/

Registration:
http://hrisurvey.research.it.uu.se/index.php/347568?lang=en

Dear RoboCup Community,

I am excited to announce that a great number of teams from both the Humanoid League and the Standard Platform League have submitted proposals for presentations and workshops to be held during the Virtual RoboCup Humanoid Open Workshops (V-RoHOW). The V-RoHOW will start on June 25th at 01:00 pm GMT+2 with some opening words from the organizing committee and continues until June 28th 03:00 pm GMT+2. For the four original days of the RoboCup competition, we could put together a great workshop program which can now be found here:
https://humanoid.robocup.org/virtual-rohow-2020/program/

As previously announced, the activities are scheduled according to the time zone of Bordeaux - the place we all wanted to be during this time period. However, we tried to ensure that both the morning and the afternoon session have possibilities for a variety of different time zones to be attended.
We still have the potential to add a few more presentations and lightning talks. If you are interested in giving a talk or a lightning talk, please get in touch with me or the organizing committee of the RoboCup Humanoid League <rc-hl-oc at lists.robocup.org<mailto:rc-hl-oc at lists.robocup.org>>.
Please also note that the program is still preliminary and some activities may slightly change in time. So please keep an eye on the website of the program.

We also opened the registration to the V-RoHOW today. Registering to the event is free of charge and you can fill out the form following this link: http://hrisurvey.research.it.uu.se/index.php/347568?lang=en
The registration is for the event in general, you do not need to announce which individual activities you want to attend during registration. After registering, you will be added to a temporary mailing list. Further information regarding the link and password to the video conferencing platform and the league's Discord channel will be distributed via that mailing list - so if you are considering attending any of the talks or the social gatherings on Discord, please register!
There is no deadline for the registration and we will keep the registration form open throughout the V-RoHOW event as well. However, it would greatly help the organizers if you could fill out the registration form as soon as possible, so we can ensure that we have enough server capacities for everyone to join the event.

I would like to warmly welcome anyone to register for the event, regardless of whether you have previously attended RoboCup, which RoboCup league you usually compete in and your University experience!

I hope to see many of you during the V-RoHOW!
Maike (For the V-RoHOW organizing committee)

N?r du har kontakt med oss p? Uppsala universitet med e-post s? inneb?r det att vi behandlar dina personuppgifter. F?r att l?sa mer om hur vi g?r det kan du l?sa h?r: http://www.uu.se/om-uu/dataskydd-personuppgifter/

E-mailing Uppsala University means that we will process your personal data. For more information on how this is performed, please read here: http://www.uu.se/en/about-uu/data-protection-policy