[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup 2020: Statement about Corona virus (COVID-19)

April Foster april.l.foster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:49:16 EST 2020

 Dear RoboCuppers,

We understand that many of you may be wondering whether and how the global
health situation caused by the Corona virus (COVID-19) will affect RoboCup
2020.

The RoboCup Federation and the Local Organizing Committee (LOC) in Bordeaux
are in close contact with French officials. We are closely monitoring the
situation. At this time we expect the event to proceed as planned. The
registration website is now open and we are accepting registrations as
usual.

If there is any change in the situation we will make an announcement by
email, on our website, and on social media. In the event that RoboCup 2020
needs to be canceled all registration fees will be refunded.

Kind regards,
The RoboCup Federation and
The Bordeaux RoboCup LOC