[robocup-worldwide] [CFP] Intelligent Autonomous Systems conference IAS-16 - Extended Deadline for Paper Submissions 14 Feb 2020

Visser, Arnoud A.Visser at uva.nl
Thu Jan 30 04:40:11 EST 2020

Sorry for cross-posting

*** Call for Papers ***

Due to many requests, we have also extended our paper submission deadline to 14th Feb 2020.

The 16th Intelligent Autonomous Systems Conference (IAS-16) will be held in Singapore from 29-31 July 2020.

Topics include but not limited to:

Mobile Robots

Robot Vision

Collaborative Robots/Cobots

Advanced Obstacle Avoidance

Household Robots

Robot Simulations

Long Term Autonomous Systems

Human-Robot-Interactions

Humanoid Robots

Semantic Modelling

Intelligent Machines

Intelligent Systems Proving Grounds

Climbing Robots

Augmented Robotics

Outdoor and Field Robots

Data Fusion and Machine Learning

Autonomous Vehicles

Localization and SLAM

Healthcare Robots

Robots for Industry 4.0

Applied Robots

Robotic Competitions

Flying Robots

Intelligent Sensor and Systems

On-Water/Underwater Robots

Cloud Robotics

Robot Swarms

Intelligent Perception

Biomimetic Robots

Mechatronics for Intelligent Systems

The IAS (Intelligent Autonomous Systems) Conference series is organized by the IAS Society and is the 1st in the world for this area, with the 1st and 2nd IAS Conference held in Amsterdam in 1986 and 1989 respectively, followed by Pittsburgh in 1993 and Karlsruhe in 1995. It has been held once every 2 years since 1998 in Japan, and then to various cities in Europe, North America and Asia; and more recently in Baden-Baden in Germany in 2018 (IAS-15). This year, we are excited to host the 16th IAS Conference (IAS-16) in Singapore from 29-31 July 2020. We would like to invite you to submit your papers for IAS-16. Due to many requests, we have also extended our paper submission deadline to 14th Feb 2020. Paper template can be found here https://www.ias-16.com/#paper. Proposals for invited sessions and workshops/tutorials are also welcome. More information is available on website at https://www.ias-16.com/#special-sessions.

IAS Conference is a common platform for an exchange and sharing of ideas among the international scientific research and technical community consisting of academics, researchers in institute and industrial leaders. The conference focuses on theory and application of advanced autonomous and intelligent systems to industry and society. This  international event brings together scientists, engineers and students on an international stage to present and discuss latest scientific results, technologies and ideas enabling Intelligent Autonomous Systems to perform in a safe, skilful and robust manner handling uncertainties and unforeseen events. There will be a series of technical programmes consisting of presentations from academia and industry, workshops and exhibition.

More information can be found in our website https://www.ias-16.com. We look forward to welcome you at the IAS-16 Conference in Singapore.

On behalf of the IAS-16 Programme Committee Chair,

Marcelo H Ang Jr - National University of Singapore