[robocup-worldwide] Tenure Track Position in Intelligent Systems

Roderick Bloem roderick.bloem at iaik.tugraz.at
Sun Oct 27 03:52:55 EDT 2019

The Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Engineering at Graz University of Technology invites applications as a Tenure Track Professor in Intelligent Systems.

The successful applicant will advance the development of Intelligent Systems, i.e., systems that make use of different approaches to Artificial Intelligence. We are looking for a person with a strong research background in Computer Science who complements the existing strengths in our department. A candidate for this position shall have outstanding contributions in at least one field of Artificial Intelligence and its application to systems, including but not limited to Search, Planning, Knowledge Representation, Human-Computer Interaction, User Modeling, Reasoning, Constraint Satisfaction, Natural Language Processing, Adaptive Systems, Recommender Systems, Cognitive Computing, Data Science and Data Management, Cognitive Robotics, and Multi-Agent Systems. If your main research focus is on Machine Learning, please note our parallel call for applications in that area.

Deadline: 26 November 2019

More information: https://www.tugraz.at/fakultaeten/infbio/news/vacancies/ (or from me, via email).

Best,

Roderick Bloem