[robocup-worldwide] engineering faculty positions at king's college london

Sklar, Elizabeth elizabeth.sklar at kcl.ac.uk
Wed May 22 12:26:15 EDT 2019

We are currently recruiting for several academic staff positions for our new Engineering department at King's College London (UK).

Deadline: 9th June 2019

We are building a strong research base in Engineering with existing strengths in mechatronics, materials and sensors, signal and information systems and processing, control, wireless communication, and human factors in engineered systems. Our research covers diverse applications including robotics, telecommunications and medical devices. We have research links within the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences and the Medical and Dental Schools. King’s College is part of the London Centre for Nanotechnology with research activities and facilities shared between King’s, UCL and Imperial. All of these foster an active, vibrant and collaborative research environment, and we are looking for candidates for our lecturer posts who complement our existing strengths or who have already established an independent funding profile in an engineering area.

Lecturer / Assistant Professor (x2): https://my.corehr.com/pls/kingrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=013927

Reader / Associate Professor (x2): https://my.corehr.com/pls/kingrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=013907

/**
prof elizabeth sklar, phd
head of centre for robotics research (core)
dept of informatics and centre for robotics research, king’s college london
elizabeth.sklar at kcl.ac.uk
http://nms.kcl.ac.uk/elizabeth.sklar/
**/