[robocup-worldwide] [meetings] EDUROBOTICS 2018

Luca Iocchi iocchi at diag.uniroma1.it
Tue Jul 17 17:53:57 EDT 2018

[Apologies for cross-posting]

EDUROBOTICS 2018 - 2nd announcement with DEADLINE EXTENSION

International Conference Educational Robotics 2018
(former "Teaching Robotics, Teaching with Robotics-TRTWR")

October 11th, 2018
Aula Magna, DIAG,
Sapienza University of Rome,
Via Ariosto 25, Rome, Italy

The International Conference Educational Robotics 2018 (former TRTWR) is
back this October!

The main theme: "Educational Robotics in the Makers Era".

http://edurobotics2018.edumotiva.eu

Due to several requests, we decided to extend the submission deadline to:

------------------->   Monday July 30th, 2018 <---------------------------

Call for papers https://easychair.org/cfp/ER18

Submission link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=edurobotics2018

We hope you will take advantage of the extended deadline to submit your
paper.

The Organizers

Michele Moro, Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, University of
Padua, Italy

Luca Iocchi DIAG, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy - (local chair)

Dimitris Alimisis , EDUMOTIVA (European Lab for Educational Technology),
Greece