[robocup-worldwide] A Message from Global Sponsor J.P. Morgan: RoboCup 2018

April Foster april.robocup at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 20:36:11 EDT 2018

[image: J.P. Morgan]

*It Was Great Meeting You at RoboCup 2018*

J.P. Morgan was a proud Global Sponsor of RoboCup.

Hello,

It was great meeting you at RoboCup!

We were very impressed by the talent and passion we saw during the
tournament. We are always looking for people with similar passion in our
firm.

We are hiring for roles in Machine Learning, AI and Data Science for
individuals with a background in computer science, physics, mathematics and
engineering, across all levels (bachelor’s to PhD).  A background in
financial services is not essential.

If you’re interested in learning more about the opportunities we have, use
this link <http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-tYzc_z_K> to share your contact details
and we’ll be in touch. We hope to engage with you and make a real impact on
the world.

Thanks!