[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup Federation Welcomes Global Sponsor, J.P. Morgan

April Foster april.robocup at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:51:28 EDT 2018

Dear RoboCup Community,

The RoboCup Federation is pleased to welcome JP Morgan as a global
sponsor.  Please see below for a message from them to all participants, and
welcome them when you osee them at the competition!

Best Regards,

The RoboCup Trustees

[image: J.P. Morgan]

[image: cid:image003.png at 01D407DD.EB118DB0]

Hello,

J.P. Morgan is proud to be a Global Sponsor of RoboCup.

Did you know that J.P. Morgan hired ~300 people for Machine Learning, AI
and Data Science roles last year?

These individuals are working on a number of exciting projects across the
bank to transform the way we work. Some examples:

1.    Using reinforcement learning to design new-age trading
systems to improve client liquidity

2.    Designing next generation fraud preventions systems using
advanced anomaly detection

3.    Using NLP to detect features in business communications and to
process documents

4. Developing personalized experiences for our clients

We are also very excited that Manuela Veloso, Head of Machine Learning at
Carnegie Mellon University, will be joining us soon to lead our AI
Fundamental Research efforts.

We are looking for talent from a variety of backgrounds (e.g., computer
science, physics, mathematics, engineering) across all levels (bachelor’s
to PhD). A background in financial services is not essential.

If you’re interested in learning more about the opportunities we have, use
this link <http://adtrk.tw/tp/rj6-tYzc_z_K> to share your contact details.

See you at the competition!