[robocup-worldwide] PhD positions at Sapienza University of Rome Italy

Luca Iocchi iocchi at diag.uniroma1.it
Mon Jun 4 12:51:36 EDT 2018

Dear RoboCuppers,
PhD positions at our Dept. at Sapienza University of Rome Italy are open
https://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~dottoratoii/admissions-regulations-34th-cycle-2018-2019.php#Call

Our research group has many research interests in robotics and
artificial intelligence and a long
experience in robot competitions (in particular, RoboCupSoccer and
RoboCup at Home).
Please visit the web page of our lab for more info about the project
http://labrococo.diag.uniroma1.it/

Application deadline is *July 6th, 2018*

If you are interested and you are coming to Montreal for RoboCup 2018,
we can find some time to talk about it.

Best regards,
Luca Iocchi and Daniele Nardi