[robocup-worldwide] ACS-2018 / submission site open / deadline May 28

Pat Langley patrick.w.langley at gmail.com
Tue May 15 09:23:54 EDT 2018

Dear Robotics Researchers,

We are writing to remind you that, from August 18 to 20, 2018, Stanford
University will host the Sixth Annual Conference on Advances in Cognitive
Systems (http://www.cogsys.org/conference/2018/). The submission site
(https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acs20180) is now open and will
close at 11:59 pm Pacific time in two weeks, on Monday, May 28, 2018.

Submissions should be no more than sixteen (16) pages in length and
follow the format specified at http://www.cogsys.org/instructions/ . Please
examine the review form (http://www.cogsys.org/review-form-2018/) before
preparing a paper, as referees will evaluate manuscripts in terms of the
questions listed there.

The conference welcomes papers on many different paradigms and types
of research, provided they focus on high-level abilities associated with
intelligence. We especially solicit submissions from junior researchers
interested in these topics. We hope that you and your colleagues will be
able to contribute to this year's meeting.

Sincerely,

Pat Langley and Dongkyu Choi
Program Co-Chairs