[robocup-worldwide] 转发: The first English textbook for teaching fuzzy mathematics to middle school students was published.

林 浩然 lhr46 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 21 03:51:49 EDT 2018

________________________________
发件人: 林 浩然 <lhr46 at hotmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年4月21日 15:48
收件人: bisc-group at lists.eecs.berkeley.edu
主题: 转发: The first English textbook for teaching fuzzy mathematics to middle school students was published.

________________________________
发件人: 林 浩然 <lhr46 at hotmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年4月21日 15:42
收件人: bisc-group at eecs.berkeley.edu

Dear BISC Group Member
I'm Hao-ran Lin , a middle school teacher in Shanghai. Since 1997, I have set up a "fuzzy math preliminary" elective course for middle school students in Shanghai China High School for more than ten years, which has aroused great interest among students. In 2005, when Professor L.A. Zadeh met with me in Guangzhou, China, he was holding the textbooks that I edited. He asked with concern whether there was any English version. Today, this book was finally published by Springer Press of Germany.
Title :Fuzzy Sets Theory Preliminary - Can a Washing Machine Think?
ISBN 978-3-319-70749-5
Please ask experts and professors for criticism and guidance and give more valuable opinions.

Hao-ran Lin  2018-04-21
Linhaoran46 at 126.com