[robocup-worldwide] *** FINAL ANNOUNCEMENT *** QUALIFIED TEAMS - Soccer Simulation 2D Competition, RoboCup 2018

Nader Zare nader.zare88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:16:14 EDT 2018

Dear Soccer Simulation 2D Community,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee of RoboCup, we would like to
announce the ****FINAL**** list of QUALIFIED teams for this year's
competition.
The list is ordered alphabetically (by countries first, and then by team
names for each country).

List of qualified teams:

Asimov Brazil
ITAndroids Brazil
FCP_GPR_2018 Brazil and Portugal
HfutEngine2018 China
MT2018 China
YuShan China
FRA-UNIted Germany
CYRUS2018 Iran
Namira Iran
Nexus2D Iran
Razi Iran
HELIOS2018 Japan
HillStone Japan
Ri-one Japan
Oxsy Romania
Reals USA
We have 16 teams from 8 countries: Brazil, China, Germany,
 Iran, Japan, Portugal, Romania and USA.

Finally we would like to congratulate the qualified teams. See you in
Canada.

Kind regards,
Joao Fabro and Nader Zare

On Behalf of Organizing Committees
2D Competition, Soccer Simulation League
RoboCup 2018 - Canada