[robocup-worldwide] Call for Teams - World Robot Summit, Service Category

Hiroyuki Okada h.okada at eng.tamagawa.ac.jp
Tue Feb 27 17:47:49 EST 2018

*** Share the message please.***
Dear Colleagues,

Call for participation
 Partner Robot Challenge (Real Space:Toyota HSR)
 Partner Robot Challenge (Virtual Space:SIGVerse)
first World Robot Summit 2018 in Tokyo.

We are happy to announce, that the registration for first World Robot
Summit 2018 has been opened at
   http://worldrobotsummit.org/en/

Please see the call for participation below for the Partner Robot
Challenge (Real Space and Virtual Space)
   http://worldrobotsummit.org/en/wrc2018/service/

Due Date:       March 15, 2017 JST (will not be extended any more)
Rules:          http://worldrobotsummit.org/en/wrc2018/service
Awards & Prize: http://worldrobotsummit.org/en/wrc2018/guideline/
Travel Support: http://worldrobotsummit.org/en/wrc2018/guideline/
Contact:        h.okada at eng.tamagawa.ac.jp

The support of the participation will be:
- Free rental of Toyota HSR
* Teams are responsible for customs duties.

- Travel support up to 500,000 yen per team
- Accommodation support up to 250,000 yen per team
* The support is subjected to number of teams and total support
amounts, and may not be full amount for all teams.

- Winners of the challenge can get prize money
* 1st prize is worth ten million yen.

Looking forward for your participation.
We hope to meet all of you and teams in Tokyo.

Best regards,

Hiroyuki
(on behalf of the Service Robotics Competition Committee, WRS)
*Please feel free to ask me if there is anything unclear.
--
Hiroyuki Okada
Tamagawa University
h.okada at eng.tamagawa.ac.jp