[robocup-worldwide] An Amendment on the Call for Participation of Middle Size League, RoboCup 2018

liufei liufei at caa.org.cn
Thu Feb 15 21:14:46 EST 2018

Dear all,

According to the 'Call for Participation Middle Size League, RoboCup 2018', all MSL teams to participate in the 2018 RoboCup MSL World Championships need to send the Pre-registration e-mail to rc-msl-oc at lists.robocup.org. But we found the mail list doesn't work well. The OC can't receive any Pre-registration e-mail fro the mail list. We strongly suggest that all teams resend the Pre-registration e-mail to Fei Liu (liufei at caa.org.cn), the Chair of MSL OC, ASAP. If anyone has any question about Pre-registration for MSL, RoboCup 2018, please contact Fei Liu directly. Thank you!

Best regards
Fei Liu
OC Chair of MSL, RoboCup 2018