[robocup-worldwide] Education and robot soccer

Evelien Snel evelien.snel at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 8 17:27:37 EST 2018

At VDL Robotsports in Veldhoven, The Netherlands, we have noticed our robots
attract a lot of interest from schools, maker faires, technology promotion
campaigns, and similar organisations and events.

Education has been part of our mission from the very start of our
foundation, so we gladly co-operate in such initiatives. And we are
deploying some initiatives by ourselves.

We are also thinking of international student exchanges, but we understand
many more teams might be involved in educational side-activities. We would
like to know about that, because (1) we would hate to get in the way for you
, and (2) maybe we can exchange ideas and help each other to be more
successful.

So please inform me if your team is involved in educational activities.
Let's see what we can do together, and let's avoid hindering each other.

Best regards,

Evelien Snel

VDL Robotsports