[robocup-worldwide] Fw: Fwd: Regional Committee

H. Levent Akin akin at boun.edu.tr
Tue Jul 25 20:14:15 EDT 2017

Hi

The link is:http://www.robocup.org/organization/regional_committees

Best regards

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 5:28 PM, 杨迎泽 <yangyingze at csu.edu.cn> wrote:

> Chairman :
>    Hi, I 'm team leader of Yunlu team from China.
> Now I cannot visit http://www.robocup.org/organization-of-robocup/regiona
> l-committees/
> cos it shows "The page you were looking for doesn't exist." .
>  Would you please fix it , I don't want to miss any news from you. Thanks.

H.Levent Akin                         [] To acquire knowledge and
Department of Computer Engineering    [] communicate it to others
Bogazici University                   [] has been the ambition,
34342 Bebek-Istanbul                  [] pleasure, and business
TURKEY                                [] of my life.
                                      [] -William Harvey
Phone: +90 (212) 359 6769             []
Fax:   +90 (212) 287 2461             []
E-Mail:akin at boun.edu.tr               []
URL:http://www.cmpe.boun.edu.tr/~akin []