[robocup-worldwide] International Congress Sports Events 4.0

Hans-Jürgen Schulke HJSchulke at web.de
Wed May 10 10:55:03 EDT 2017

Dear Collegues,

in September 2017 (4th and 5th) we will perform in Hamburg/Germany our 17th Congress about the development of international Sport Events. Subject is the digitalization of Sportsevents like Egames, droneraces and so on. The most important issues you`ll find attached. We are very interested in presenting a panel about your robocups, the organizing framework, it`s history and future.

Are you interested to support us, can you inform relevant speakers? We would like to invite them. Please send us a message as soon as possible. Then we will clearify all different points.

More you will find under www.symposium-hamburg.de.

Best regards

hjs

Prof. Dr. Hans-Jürgen Schulke