[robocup-worldwide] Call for Intent to Participate: Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation

Erez Karpas karpase at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 03:07:54 EDT 2017

  Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation
                     ICAPS 2017 - Pittsburgh, PA, USA
                http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp
      Release of Rules and Regulations and Reference Implementations

Dear Planning and Robotics Community,
The Planning and Execution Competition for Logistics Robots in Simulation
will be held during ICAPS 2017. In order to help us better prepare for the
upcoming competition, we would like to ask teams who intend to participate
to fill out this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/GFIwiKxnP7TqfkSD3
The deadline for registering your intent to participate is April 20th, 2017.

We will hold a webinar on April 27th, 2017 at 19:00 UTC. To join the
webinar via gotomeeting, follow this URL:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/898475549

For more details about the competition, see
http://www.robocup-logistics.org/sim-comp.

We are looking forward to seeing you in the competition.

On behalf of the organizing committee,
Erez Karpas