[robocup-worldwide] [new robocup.org] Pre-release of new robocup.org web site

Sara Iatauro siatau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 09:43:23 EST 2016

Hi Luca,

I just wanted to congratulate the official RoboCup web development team!
The new website http://www.robocup.org/ is more reflective and informative
of the RoboCup Federation.

Thank you once again. This is extremely valuable as well when host
countries are advocating for RoboCup activities and events.

Best,

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 8:25 AM, Luca Iocchi <iocchi at dis.uniroma1.it> wrote:

> Dear RoboCuppers,
> it is a pleasure to announce the development of a new web application that
> will soon replace the old robocup.org web site.
> The preview of the new site is available at
> http://ec2-52-10-254-203.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com
> This URL is temporary and will be replaced soon by the standard URL
> www.robocup.org.
> Some content will be added shortly (photos, videos, publications, ...)
>
> During this week, we are monitoring the performance of the machine and the
> robustness of the Web application.
> So you are kindly invited to use the new web site as much as you can. Some
> features will be added soon,
> when the porting to robocup.org will be completed.
>
> Feel free also to use the social links to Facebook and Twitter (accessible
> from the logos in the top-right of the pages).
> Please help us to increase our "social relevance" by "Liking" the Facebook
> page and "Following" the Twitter account.
> These social features will be further developed and used later on.
>
> We will be happy to collect any feedback.
> In case you have comments or suggestions, please reply only to myself (not
> to all the mailing list)
> keeping the part of the subject "[new robocup.org]" unchanged.
>
> Have fun!
>
> Best regards,
> Luca Iocchi (on behalf of RoboCup Federation)

Sara Iatauro, PhD. (STEM scholar)
Educational Consultant and Technologist
“Educating the mind without educating
the heart is no education at all.”   - *Aristotle*
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2192.Aristotle>