[robocup-worldwide] Open positions for Software Engineers in Simulation, at Uber ATC

Somchaya Liemhetcharat sliemhetcharat at uberatc.com
Fri Oct 14 17:15:59 EDT 2016

Uber has launched Self-Driving Ubers in Pittsburgh, PA, and our most loyal
Pittsburgh customers are experiencing the future first:
https://newsroom.uber.com/pittsburgh-self-driving-uber/

We have openings for full-time positions of Software Engineers in
Simulation, at
Uber Advanced Technologies Center in Pittsburgh, PA.

Do you currently build simulated worlds, intelligent agents or robots, and
want
to take on some new challenges with real world implications?

We are looking for people who will enjoy writing the simulation software and
tools to test our self-driving vehicles. This software includes the
simulation
of vehicles and people that behave in a realistic manner.

We need engineers who can work with the autonomy team to understand their
requirements and then translate those requirements into production-quality
simulation systems that enable them to reliably test their algorithms, to
accelerate the development of our self-driving vehicles.

For more information, please visit: https://boards.greenhouse.io/
uber/jobs/90923

For information on other job openings at Uber ATC, please visit:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/uber

Feel free to contact me (sliemhetcharat at uberatc.com) if you are interested
or
you'd like more information.