[robocup-worldwide] Postdoctoral position open

Manuela Veloso mmv at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Oct 4 06:24:57 EDT 2016

Postdoctoral Fellow Position at the CORAL Lab in the School of Computer
Science at Carnegie Mellon University

The CORAL Lab, led by Professor Manuela Veloso, researches on autonomous
robots that Collaborate, Observe, Reason, Act, and Learn.
www.cs.cmu.edu/~coral

We have a postdoctoral position open to work on autonomous intelligent
mobile service robots, such as our CoBot robots. The project includes
researching on the automatic adaptation of the software of the robot, to
changes in hardware, sensors, algorithms, and environment.

The project is a collaboration with software engineering researchers.

We want to fill the position as soon as possible. The postdoctoral fellow
will work directly with Professor Manuela Veloso, www.cs.cmu.edu/~mmv

The applicant should hold a PhD in robotics, AI, machine learning,
computer science, or electrical engineering. The applicant should be very
familiar with robot programming. The applicant should have a strong
publication record. Candidates with experience in RoboCup at Home are
encouraged to apply.

To apply, please compile a CV, a one page statement of research interests
and experience, up to 3 publications, and the contact details of three
references, into AS A SINGLE PDF FILE.

Email the pdf file to Sharon Cavlovich, sharonw+ at cs.cmu.edu, with the
Subject: Postdoc Application

--