[robocup-worldwide] Georgia Tech is growing in robotics, come join us!

Balch, Tucker R tucker at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Sep 29 10:29:36 EDT 2016

Robotics — as interpreted broadly — is of strategic importance to the Georgia Institute of Technology, and we are continuing to grow our faculty in this dynamic area.

This year we have a number of faculty openings across campus, including in the School of Interactive Computing (job posting: http://www.ic.gatech.edu/about/faculty-hiring); the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering (job posting: https://www.ece.gatech.edu/faculty-openings); the George W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering (job posting: http://www.me.gatech.edu/about/employment); and the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering (job posting: https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/7753).

Interested candidates are encouraged to consult the individual job postings directly for more information.

--
Tucker Balch, Ph.D.
Professor and Associate Chair for Graduate Studies

678.523.8685 mobile
404.751.0132 fax
http://www.cc.gatech.edu/~tucker