[robocup-worldwide] PhD Opening in Human-Robot Interaction at University of Pittsburgh's School of Information and Computing

ml at sis.pitt.edu ml at sis.pitt.edu
Sun May 15 20:47:15 EDT 2016

PhD Opening in Human-Robot Interaction at University of Pittsburgh's School
of Information and Computing

The PhD programs in Informatics and Networked Systems or Intelligent Systems
provide interdisciplinary training in robotics, AI, and HRI.  The available
position at ULab (http://www.pitt.edu/~cmlewis/research.html)   comes with a
3-5 year Graduate Assistantship to study human interaction with robotic
swarms both in simulation and in our 10 turtlebot testbed.  You will work in
close collaboration with Prof. Sycara's laboratory at Carnegie Mellon
University (http://www.ri.cmu.edu/person.html?person_id=304) to study human
control of swarms in communication deprived environments.  Applicants at
either bachelors or masters level are invited to apply.

I will be available at ICRA to speak with interested applicants.

Contact: Michael Lewis ml at sis.pitt.edu, cell: 001-412-445-0823