[robocup-worldwide] contacts of the Russian regional Committee

Али Алиев center at russianrobotics.ru
Thu Feb 18 02:24:18 EST 2016

Dear Colleagues!

I work for the Oleg Deripaska Charitable Foundation, which administers an
educational robotics program <http://russianrobotics.ru> in Russia in
cooperation with the Russian Federal Ministry of Education and Science. We
are looking to expand our program and to give our participants more chances
to compete at the international level. I check the website of
http://www.robocup.org/, it recommends to prospective participants to
contact their regional committee, it also states that a Russian regional
committee has already been established but I can not find any contact
information. I would appreciate it very much if can help me to find contact
information for prospective participants.

Best regards
Ali Aliev

С уважением
Али Алиев