[robocup-worldwide] RoboCup European Open 2016 - Call for Registration

Reo2016 Competitions competitions at reo2016.org
Mon Dec 21 08:50:30 EST 2015

[Apologies for multiple postings]

European Open Eindhoven 2016
Date: March 29th - April 3rd
Evoluon Eindhoven (The Netherlands)
http://www.robocupeuropeanopen.org/<http://www.robocupeuropeanopen.org/en>
About European Open 2016
The European Open 2016 will be held in Evoluon, Eindhoven. We will host several senior and junior leagues:
-        RoboCup Soccer:
o   Middle Size League
o   Small Size League
o   Standard Platform League
-        RoboCup at Home
-        RoboCup Junior:
o   Soccer
o   Rescue
o   Dance
o   CoSpace

Registration will be possible here<http://www.robocupeuropeanopen.org/en/participants/registration> till February 15th, 2016

The organization is the same as that of the successful RoboCup 2013. Just like then, the European Open 2016 will be a lively event with great competitions, great technology promotion, a large general audience... and perhaps even a party at the end ;-)

The table below shows the tournament schedule briefly:
Setup day

March 29th

Setup day + friendly matches

March 30th

Competition days

March 31st up to and including April 3rd

Accommodations
Eindhoven and its surroundings have a wide variety of accommodation ranging from hotels, hostels, bed and breakfast, holiday parks etc. A list of accommodations can be found here<http://www.robocupeuropeanopen.org/en/participants/accommodation>.
Contact
For questions regarding RoboCup European Open 2016, please contact the following mail address: competitions at reo2016.org<mailto:competitions at reo2016.org>
Towards the 2016 competitions we will send regular newsletters to keep you informed regarding the organization and details that are important for the various leagues and teams.