[robocup-worldwide] Amirkabir Robotic and Artificial Intelligence Festival

aut cup info.autcup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 02:57:06 EDT 2015

#################### Call for Participation ####################

*5th Amirkabir Robotics and 3rd Artificial Intelligence Competitions*
November 14-19, 2015

Tehran, Iran
http://autcup.aut.ac.ir/

######################

5th Amirkabir Robotic and 3rd Artificial Intelligence Competitions are
going to be held on 14th to 19th November 2015 at Amirkabir University of
Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran (http://autcup.aut.ac.ir/). We
shall try to make the 2015 competitions even more enthusiastic and put all
the efforts in our power to make an appropriate environment for the
participants to present and share scientific achievements in the areas of
AI & Robotics.

This big event contains two different parts:

1-    5th International Amirkabir Robotic Competition, Junior and Senior
Leagues (AUTCUP2015)

2-    3rd Amirkabir Artificial Intelligence Competition. (AAIC2015)

Amirkabir Robotic Competition (AUTCup2015) contains 5 senior leagues and 4
junior leagues.

*Senior Leagues:*

   1. Real Rescue Robots
   2.  Medical Robots
   3. Deminer Robots
   4. @Factroy Robots
   5. Service Oriented Robots

*Junior Leagues:*

   1. Transporter Robots
   2. Creativity Robot
   3. Human Robot Biathlon
   4. Humanoid Robotic Soccer

The Committee of international AUTCup2015 wants to invite you
to participate in this Competition. Please visit our official website (
http://autcup.aut.ac.ir/) and do not forget to pre-register your team
before September 1st!

Please feel free to contact us for any further information about
the competition, registration, travel support, visa and international
affairs.

Good luck with your research and hope to see you all in IRAN

On behalf of Technical and Organization Committees

*Information Office: *info-autcup at aut.ac.ir
<http://autcup.aut.ac.ir/visitorpages/contact/vpcontact.aspx?itemid=2#mailto:info-autcup@aut.ac.ir>

*Registration office:* reg-autcup at aut.ac.ir
<http://autcup.aut.ac.ir/visitorpages/contact/vpcontact.aspx?itemid=2#mailto:reg-autcup@aut.ac.ir>